The Best Kansas City Holiday Party Venues
Even though fall is just setting in, now is the perfect time to begin planning your office or corporate holiday party in Kansas City. Before you know it, the Christmas decorations will be out in force at Union Station, and you’ll be poring over your list of friends and relatives trying to decide who is naughty or nice enough to deserve a present.
So get your stress and worry out of the way by booking one of these amazing Kansas City Holiday party venues that will have your staff gushing about it all the way into 2017.
Power & Light District
If you want to go where it’s happening in Kansas City, just pick any business in the Power & Light district. This cultural mecca boasts tons of fun restaurants, venues and entertainment options to keep your team grinning throughout their Holiday event.
- Alamo Drafthouse Mainstreet Cinema — America’s most unique theater-going experience offers Holiday party packages with classic Holiday movies and themed cocktails
- 801 Chophouse — Decadent steaks and seafood in a space so nice that it smells of rich mahogany
- Drunken Fish Sushi Restaurant & Lounge — Unintimidating Japanese fusion and sushi in a lounge-like atmosphere
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium — Well over 50 beers on tap and hundreds more in bottles along with some light grub
- Howl at the Moon — Effortlessly hip and always a blast, this bar is the place to go for an amazing time. Rent the whole space or just reserve a few tables, your choice!
- Lots more!
Boulevard Brewing Company
This massive brewhouse occupies three floors and has three different rental spaces for different party sizes. Rent the entire Muehlebach Suite for up to 225 people, reserve the Brewhouse Bar for up to 75 or pick the intimate tap room for up to 35. Another option would be to simply take your staff on a tour and mingle by the main taps! No matter what you choose, your group is sure to enjoy the delicious beers and classy décor.
Urban Air Overland Park
Make no mistake, this trampoline-filled is not just for kids. They offer events packages for as low as $15 a head and have exciting activities that include dodgeball and trampoline basketball.
Jazz Up Your Holiday Party
Kansas City has a unique jazz history steeped in the city’s centuries-old culture. Celebrate this legacy by taking your crew to one of these incredible jazz venues throughout the city.
- The Majestic — Speakeasy atmosphere and amazing food accompany some the world’s top jazz artists performing nightly at this steakhouse and jazz club
- Historic Jazz Museum — Rent a space in the iconic museum or simply reserve a few tables at the ultra-cool Blue Room
Escape Montony with Kansas City Escape Games
Mastermind Escape Games in Overland Park, Kansas is the newest and most exciting escape room near Kansas City. We offer four different themed escape puzzles, including the mystical Sorcerer’s Secret, the popular Outbreak room, and a Bank Heist puzzle that will have your team rubbing their hands together trying to get as much loot as possible.
Best of all, these escape puzzle experiences can bring your group together in ways that strengthen teams. We offer group rates and can make special accommodations for your party. Before or after, you can take your group to awesome, affordable and delicious Overland Park bar restaurants like The Peanut or Cinzetti’s. All of our facilities are professionally managed and maintained, with the likes of local commercial plumbing contractors, etc. keeping our facilities operational for the comfort of you and your group.
Go ahead and book your Overland Park escape game Holiday party today to get your stress out of the way and your group pumped up early.